We invite shadow students with their parent(s)/guardian(s) to join us for a light breakfast, welcome presentation, student panel, and a school tour prior to shadow students participating in classroom shadow time.
• Shadow Day check-in begins at 8:30 am in the main school foyer.
• Shadow Day programming begins promptly at 8:45 am. Parents are welcome to stay for programming until 10:30 am.
• Shadow students will shadow current students for four class periods, enjoy lunch "on us", and go on a self-guided Interest Tour!
• The day ends at 3:30 pm. Students may be picked up in the 招生 and Enrollment Office.
• The Shadow Day dress code is a collared shirt (polo or button-up, any color/pattern and tucked in), dress pants (any color) with a belt, and dress shoes (closed-toed, any color). If the shadow student wears a school uniform daily he can wear his uniform to shadow in.
• Parking is located in the visitor lot to the left of Central Catholic as you turn onto Central Catholic's campus.
• Shadow students are encouraged to bring a backpack or drawstring bag with at least a notebook and pen/pencil.
• Lunch is complimentary. Shadow students may bring money for the vending machine and/or Spirit Shop purchases.
To best plan for your son's shadow day, please schedule him for a shadow day 提前至少五天 of the desired shadow date to ensure the date you are seeking is available. Dates in red indicate the particular date can no longer be scheduled.
To schedule your student's shadow day, click on the "Schedule A Shadow Day" button below!
Questions about shadowing? Please contact the 招生 and Enrollment Office at (210) 225-6794 ext 217 or 点击这里 发送电子邮件。